Let’s start with an introduction:
We are Opium Works and we are a Digital Creative Agency based in Nicosia, Cyprus!
We provide complete Digital Marketing Services for leading brands in Cyprus and abroad within the complete Digital Spectrum. From Social Media Engagement to Content Creation, Ad Buying, SEO and in-fact Holistic & Complete Execution. We work hand in hand with our clients in creating a dynamic online presence for their brand, together, throughout their digital journey.
Technically speaking, we also design and create Digital Experiences. We started this company by building Facebook Apps and Mini Games. We have since grown to offer exceptional Web Design and Development services built on Drupal CMS and Custom Coding. We are Drupal experts and proud partners of Acquia and Drupal Association Members. We are also certified iOs, Android and Micros Oracle CRM Developers.
Our team in fact is comprised of Marketing Professionals, Developers and Designers. And now, we are looking for someone like you!
- Experience developing cloud-hosted, responsive, single page web applications using JS, PHP, HTML5, CSS3. Feel free to substitute PHP with your backend of choice.
- Able to integrate with and managing APIs exposing microservices (REST, SOAP).
- Familiriaty with Drupal 7 & 8 preffered, but not necessary.
- Experience working with Agile methodologies (Wagile, Scrum, Lean Startup) and cross-functional teams (Product Owners, Developers, Designers, Marketing Executives).
- Demonstrates active pursuit of optimizing process and tools, testing frameworks and practices
- Ideally familiar with Design Thinking, Behavior and Test-Driven Development.
- Strong leadership, communication and collaboration skills with track record of taking solution ownership.
- A Bachelors or Master’s degree in technical or business discipline or equivalent experience.
- 3 – 5 years of professional experience.
- Competitive Salary, Social Insurance, 13 Salary + Bonus
- Stock Options
- Casual work environment
- Collaborative workspaces
- Impromptu BBQ Fridays
- Endless Free Coffee / Espresso
- Work From Home Availability
- Training & Career development, programs and classes
Preffered Candidate Mentality:
- We work to produce the best work and brightest ideas. Anything less is simply not good enough
- This is not your 9-5 job! We work late and on weekends to get the job done because our job is who we are
- You pitch in all the way. You will be expected to help your teamates out, laugh, argue and party with them
- You will earn your right to party
Want to apply?
- Collect your best – demonstrable – work relevant to this position (GitHub, StackOverflow Profile brag points 😉
- Prepare a brief statement about you, your story & your best work – no resume necessary
- Demonstrate the work & blow our minds 😉
Send the above 3 points via e-mail at jobs(at)opiumworks.com with the following subject line: Full Stack Developer – YourFirstName YourLastName
Looking forward to hearing from you!
Job description and image via Opium Works
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://blog.opiumworks.com/job-vacancy-full-stack-developer →