Website Digital Minds
We make clever, creative solutions that help brands make the most of their digital potential.
- Build and maintain our web architecture (currently built on WordPress)
- Design and develop visually appealing responsive branded user experiences.
- Optimize and test features across all major browsers (desktop and mobile).
- Collaborate with consultant and Director of Digital Marketing to optimize user experience and increase web conversions.
- Support Director of Digital Marketing with Analytics architecture.
- Make sure all user interactions are well-designed and implemented correctly.
- Collaborate with marketing team on best practices and promote knowledge sharing.
- Work within existing brand standards to create best possible digital solutions.
- Troubleshoot and provide continual maintenance and upgrades of web sites.
- Stay up to date with current and future UX/UI standards and best practices.
- Analyze user impact of different features and treatments.
- Work with IT to support integration of marketing automation and CRM with websites.
- Assist marketing team with HTML and CSS needs for email marketing and landing pages.
Skills and Qualifications:
- 2+ years of experience in web design and development.
- Experience developing cross-browser responsive sites.
- The ability to prioritize in a deadline-driven environment.
- Take initiative in driving a project forward to completion.
- Detail-oriented and creative problem-solving skills.
- Strong organization and planning skills.
- Familiarity with any CMS
- Working knowledge (PC and Mac) of Adobe Creative Suite (including Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign), and Microsoft Office suite
- Working knowledge of Git or similar version control system
- Working knowledge of PHP
Apply at email@example.com
Job description and image via Digital Minds