A Digital Agency driven by data and insights and fueled by human connection.
We are looking for a talented UI/UX Designer to create astounding user experiences. The ideal candidate should have an eye for clean and artful design, possess superior UI/UX skills and be able to convert high-level requirements into interaction flows and user journeys and transform them into beautiful, intuitive, and functional designs.
- Facilitate client’s product visions by researching, conceiving, wireframing, sketching, prototyping, and mocking-up user experiences for digital products.
- Translate concepts into wireframes and mock-ups that lead to intuitive user experiences.
- Design and deliver wireframes, storyboards, user stories, user journeys, and mock-ups optimized for a wide range of devices and interfaces
- Present and defend designs and key milestone deliverables to peers and executive level stakeholders
- Collaborate with product management, engineering and development to define and implement innovative solutions for the product direction, visuals and experience
- Establish and promote design guidelines, best practices and standards
- Identify design problems and devise original elegant solutions that bring simplicity and user friendliness to complex design roadblocks.
- 2+ years of UX/UI design experience. Preference will be given to candidates who have experience designing complete solutions for digital environments.
- Demonstrable UX/UI design skills with a strong portfolio.
- Ability to work with clients to understand detailed requirements and design complete user experiences that meet client needs and vision.
- Experience in using UX design best practices to design solutions, and a deep understanding of mobile-first and responsive design.
- A solid grasp of user-centered design and testing methodologies, subsystems, and usability and accessibility concerns.
- Ability to iterate designs and solutions efficiently and intelligently.
- Ability to clearly and effectively communicate design processes, ideas, and solutions to teams and clients.
- Be excited about collaborating and communicating closely with teams and other stakeholders via a distributed model to regularly deliver design solutions for approval.
- Be willing to help teammates, share knowledge and experience with them, and learn from them.
- Be passionate about all things UX and other areas of design and innovation. Research and showcase knowledge in the industry’s latest trends and technologies.
Send your CV at: email@example.com
Job description and image via LinkedIn