- This event has passed.
Fully-Funded “IT Entrepreneurship” Training
March 16 @ 08:00 - March 20 @ 17:00 UTC+0Free
3-day workshops in 5 countries covering 5 different themes for Entrepreneurship
To apply, follow the instructions in this link.
|1.||Lifestyle||Bulgaria (3-7 December 2018)|
|2.||IT:||FYROM (21-25 January 2019)|
|3.||Technology:||Greece (18-22 February 2019)|
|4.||Energy:||Cyprus (16-20 March 2019)|
|5.||Environment:||Albania (13-17 May 2019)|
The selected applicants will be granted the workshop, accommodation and travel for free. (Co-funded by the European Union and National Funds of the participating countries)
- Cypriot citizen
- 18 years of age or older
- Relevant experience (academic or practical) in one of the 5 themes.
To APPLY, candidates should send:
- CV in Europass format (press here to download English version)
- Motivation letter (free text)
- Contact information: phone and e-mail
- Your chosen themes(s)
(One person can apply for more than one theme/sector, but can be selected only for one of them.)
Submission by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline for applications is 15 days before the start date of EACH workshop.
- Participants will be selected based on their experience relevant to the themes, qualification type & level, language skills, and motivation.
- 10 applicants will be selected per theme for the workshops, their cost will be covered by the project “i3”.
- The first stage is an assessment based on the Submitted CV and motivation letter, those who pass this stage will be invited for an interview.
For additional information please use the above e-mail address or telephone +357 2246 2223
The five-theme workshops (conducted in English) will include the following:
- Basic modules:
- Business for the benefit society – history of business, international and domestic markets, key-players, clubs, networks, platforms, financing, etc.
- Art of communication – success stories, motivation, business-etiquette and culture, get-rich, brainstorming on a topic, etc.
- Do the math – budgeting, costs, exchange rates, savings, banks, profit, assessment of risks and benefits, etc.
- Specific modules
- Presentation of the state of the sector and competition
- Access to resources, technologies, specific funding, staff qualifications
- Forum for generating business ideas, finding partners and support
About the Project
CIIM as project partner of “i3 – Education for ideas, inventions and innovations for entrepreneurship”, funded by the Transnational Cooperation Programme “Balkan – Mediterranean” 2014-2020 is calling for applications to participate in highly specialized training workshops. The general objective of the project “i3” is to support the territorial development, cooperation and competitiveness of the Balkan-Mediterranean programme area by development, establishment and promotion of a model for entrepreneurial training and transfer of knowledge (Model “i3” – Ideas, Inventions, Innovations) for students and young entrepreneurs.
About the themes
- Environment: incl. innovative technologies for environmental protection, resource efficiency, climate change, etc. The development of the specialized training modules.
- Energy: incl. development of new and renewable energy sources, energy efficiency, etc. The development of the specialized training modules.
- IT: incl. introduction of integrated systems – hardware and software for the management of high-tech processes, artificial intelligence, innovative multimedia, etc. The development of the specialized training modules.
- Lifestyle: activities improving quality of life, leisure, health, etc. The development of the specialized training modules.
- Technology: incl. research and use of innovative technologies in production processes and sectors or in the household, which are not included in the above. The development of the specialized training modules.
Event info and image via FacebookTags: entrepreneurship IT software Tech technology