- This event has passed.
MindX 2.0 – ‘expanding minds’
May 10 @ 19:30 - May 11 @ 02:00 EEST€45 – €60
Join us for the second MindX!
At MindX 2.0 we introduce a brand new theme, 'The Spectrum of Well-being' in which each spectacular speaker will deliver a short, sharp and impactful speech about one of the elements in the Spectrum!
Connecting people's true essence in a trusted space for a shared inspirational purpose is the order of the day at all MindX events! So you'll have loads of time to Network before and after the talks; as well as move to the Smooth & Fun Tunes of the 7Seas DJ! (including open bar until 1am & canapés).
The Secret of Living is Giving
Part of the proceeds will be paid forward to the Cyprus Anti-Cancer Society.
Spectacular Speaker Line-up
A fascinating speaker team from diverse backgrounds, each with inspiring stories & experiences to share; including - a renowned Medical doctor (specialising in Holistic medicine & Bio-resonance) - the winning Speaker of the latest Toastmasters Division (Cyprus/Greece/Bulgaria) Contest - a Conscious Leadership Author/Trainer - an NLP Practitioner/Coach/Speaker - and a successful Entrepreneur specialising in innovative start-ups.
It will be our privilege and pleasure to have you with us!
We are ever so grateful to the wonderful MindX Team - speakers, artists, designers, videographers, photographers, the 7Seas team, DJs, our sponsors, supporters and the organisers - for making this event possible!
What do the tickets include?
• Unlimited drinks (open bar, until 1am) & Canapés
• Full access to the Speakers' Line-up, Networking and the Smooth Tunes
• Part of the proceeds paid forward to the Cyprus Anti-Cancer Society
• Early-bird tickets - available (online only) until midnight on Mon 22.04.2019 - €45.
• Standard tickets - available online until midnight on Thu 09.05.2018 - €50.
• Standard tickets - available at Columbia Plaza (between 09:00 - 23:00 daily) from Mon 22.04.2019 until Thu 09.05.2019 - €50 (in cash only).
• Last-day tickets - available (online until 13:00) and at the door (in cash only) on Fri 10.05.2019 - €60.
• Sponsorship - available until midnight on Tue 07.05.2019 - please contact us at email@example.com.
• Donations to charity - please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
How can I contact the organiser with any questions?
The MindX Team will be more than happy to assist you with any queries you might have. Please email us at email@example.com.
What's the refund policy?
The event's tickets are non-refundable, however they are transferrable (please see below).
Do I have to bring my printed ticket to the event?
Please bring either your printed ticket or show us your ticket on your mobile device upon arrival.
Is my ticket transferrable?
Yes, you can transfer your ticket to someone else.
Event info and image via FacebookTags: innovation