Welcome to Playtech BGT Sports, the Powerhouse sports betting software solution!
Playtech BGT Sports is looking for talented, creative and passionate Software Engineers to help the company tackle the most challenging problems in the gaming industry and build products that will shape the future of sports betting. If you enjoy building complex, scalable, highly available systems and want the fun and feel of an innovative company then it’s time to join us. Be a part of this fantastic new opportunity and inspiring culture of relentless innovation.
What you will do
You will help design and build high quality and high performant applications and services, using the latest .NET technologies. You will be part of a talented team that devises solutions to a wide array of architectural challenges that help shape the sports betting industry.
- Translate application storyboards and use cases into functional applications
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable C# code
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
- BSc in Computer Science or related discipline
- Proven experience in designing, developing, and delivering high-performance and reliable applications
- Strong understanding of object-oriented programming
- Knack for writing clean, readable C# code
- Good English communication and cross-group collaboration skills
- 1+ years of experience
What we offer
Playtech BGT Sports offers a pleasant and friendly working environment, operating on an international level. We are a young and dynamic team that delivers innovative and challenging products. We provide an ambitious work environment with amazingly talented and professional people that offers optimal room for advancement and ample training opportunities. We offer coffee, snacks and fruits and there’s always a competition running on video games, ping pong or foosball.
In addition, we offer:
- Flexible working hours
- Medical insurance
- Provident Fund
- Discounted Gym Subscription
- Various Employee Events
Job description and image via LinkedIn
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.