At Microsoft, we're motivated and inspired every day by how our customers use our products to find creative solutions to business problems, develop breakthrough ideas, and stay connected to what's most important to them.
The Enterprise Licensing Lead is a strategic sales role that works as part of the Microsoft CEE MCE EPG HQ team and is responsible for Large Deal Closing (Renewal and New Business). The Lead will be driving and owning the T-minus and T+ processes with the subsidiaries to ensure predictability, accuracy and upsell of renewals across in our Sunsidiary. The Enterprise Licensing Lead is also the Licensing Sales Specialist Community lead in CEE MCE and is responsible to upscale capabilities and increase the sales proficiency level of the CEE MCE licensing community.RoleFor this role, we are looking for a Senior Enterprise Licensing Lead that with support of the Area Sales Excellence teams will
- Drive strategy and vision of the LSS Role in CEE. Ensure LSS are active Cloud Sales Deal Makers with impact on regional sales performance.
- Drive excellence in licensing execution by using and optimizing all available tools and resources (e.g. SAM, Discount, BIF, other concessions).
- Drive T- Minus and forward looking T+ procesess with subsidiaries to secure Cloud to Cloud and On-Premise to Cloud renewals on-time in quarter.
- Lead Enterprise Cloud program as a change management to increase Cloud adoption in EA agreements, via renewals and new agreements. Transform the team’s capability to grow annuity by building and executing a strategy that upsells the cloud platform position of our customers, recaptures expiring annuity, and maximizes current and future revenue by adhering to discounting standards.
- Contribute to overall success of CEE MCE EPG by strong team collaboration, cross-sector and cross -group collaboration.
- Drive alignment with EOC to secure successful quarter and year end closing.
GenericThe CEE MCE Enterprise Licensing Lead is a senior role that acts as a strategic and trusted advisor, running and transforming the licensing and Cloud sales business in close partnership with the EPG ATU and STU leads. This role is about leading by example and acting as change agent, leading behavior and culture change and landing LSS role accountabilities.The CEE MCE Enterprise Licensing Lead will be reporting into the CEE MCE EPG Director and work primarily with the EPG sales leaders and LSS community in the MCE countries.Key ResponsibilitiesRenewal & Upsell Discipline Include renewals and dark EAs and provide overview of lost deals per current Quarter and Forecast per future Quarter T+12 execution + deal coaching program: prescriptive guidance to sellers and sales managers – built into overall deal management De-risk deals with anticipation Measure success in executing Renewal/annuity – getting the true and accurate insightsOptimized Cloud Deal Management Current and future quarter view: Improve upsell and achieve Cloud accountabilities in a very disciplined manner with the MCE countries – supported by area team PS, Commercial and Services while providing deal concession transparency (discounts, winroom, BD, BIF BGs) – T Assess realized value (consumption and satisfaction), identify gaps to create value Improved anticipation of deals at risk so we can make interventions as proactive as possible. Best practice sharing across the region and bring/pull resourcesQuarter End Closing Process Full transparency and a clear management system with top deals / critical deals aligned with forecast data resulting in no slippages and no Revene Left On the Table (RLOT) Structured and predictable connection points between EOC and CEE Business & Finance in Quarter close T-4 weeks cadence Validating forecast volumes, exchanging information on Top Deals Anticipate addressing ad hoc requests and minimizing escalations Obtain learnings from current Quarter and apply improvements for future QuarterTransform the CEE LSS Community LSS upscale with coaching and LSS role sales leadership transformation (LSS roadmap to 4.5 days selling week) Inspection of sales oriented skillset as defined for new role description and suggestions for readiness, change of scope Being ahead of the curve with and drive and own CEE LSS Community Upscale: Drive flawless licensing sales execution and accomplish timely renewal accountability that reflect customer’s financial commitment to MicrosoftCompetencies required
- Seasoned sales and negotiation professional, unafraid of conflict
- Positive attitude and a passion for working with different stakeholders
- Comfortable speaking at all organisational levels, from the CxO to the procurement/purchasing teams
- Experienced in establishing trusted advisor/strategic consultant relationships with a wide variety of internal and external stakeholders
- Able to explain complex solutions; skilled at simplifying the complex
- Strategic, long-term thinker able to analyse data to identify trends, risks and opportunities
- Team player and collaborative – high performing individualists will not be successful
- In-depth and strategic understanding of Microsoft licensing programs will be essential but not required at hiring
- BA required, MBA preferred
- Field of Study: Business, Management, IT
- Sales and partner management, complex sales training (e.g., Miller Hyman, Spin, Michael Bosworth, Holden, TAS – Target Account Selling, etc.), sales methodologies (equivalent to Microsoft Selling Process, effective marketing tactics, negotiation, financial analysis
- MCP (Microsoft Certified Professional) certifications: Designing and Providing Microsoft Volume Licensing Solutions to Large Organizations
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer and supports workforce diversity. Join an international work environment that is characterized by flexibility, an informal atmosphere, and a fast pace, where you will have the best tools and technologies at your fingertips and a unique chance for personal development.Please note that only short listed candidates will be contacted. All applications will be considered under the terms and conditions of confidentiality in accordance with the regulations of personal data protection.
Job description and image via LinkedIn
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/303716933 →