Award winning boutique digital agency focusing on creating bespoke mobile apps for iOS & Android. Having performance, quality & end-user experience in mind.
We are looking for an ambitious and driven Junior User Interface / User Experience Designer who is passionate about creating engaging, consistent and memorable mobile experiences.
As a Junior UI/UX Designer, you will:
- Create thoughtful and appropriate solutions to design challenges as you conceptualise and design beautiful and engaging user interfaces according to user needs, business requirements and technical constraints.
- Work with our product teams and collaborate with our Director of Design, stakeholders, engineers in an iterative, transparent and feedback-driven process.
- Translate technical brief and specifications into visual wireframes and experiences
- Create highly-polished visual composites with a user-centered design methodology
Required Skills and Experience
- 1-2 years of design experience
- A design portfolio or experience. Examples of Brand design, advertising, UI/UX, typography or Interactive design are the most relevant to us, but we are essentially looking for good visual skills and are open to any digital design background
- Understanding usability principles and techniques.
- Good proficiency of design software: Photoshop, Illustrator, etc.
- To be a flexible, eager to learn and improve designer with a keen visual eye
- To have passion for detail and a care for great usability and aesthetics
- Excellent communication skills and ability to present to all levels within an organisation (verbal and written).
- Ability to finish tasks on given deadlines
Desirable Skills and Experience
- Proven UI design experience
- Proficiency with Sketch app
- Proficiency with prototyping tools such as Proto.io, InVision, etc.
- Experience in working with software development teams
- Experience in creating wireframes, storyboards, user flows, and prototypes
- Up-to-date with the latest UI trends, techniques, and technologies
- Experience in motion design (with tools such as After Effects)
- Fluent in English (Mandatory)
- Fluent in Greek (Desirable)
Cocoon Creations is an equal opportunities employer
We offer a very competitive remuneration package which includes:
- Competitive salary
- Health Insurance
- Gym Subscription
- Paid Time Off
- Training & Development
- Performance Bonus
- And more…
Job description and image via Cocoon Creations