Website Center for Social Innovation - CSI
The Centre for Social Innovation (CSI) is an International Research and Development organization which focuses on fostering social innovation that can bring about a positive change to local, national, regional and global challenges.
We are excited to announce a job opening!
The Center for Social Innovation (CSI) Ltd. is growing and looking to expand its Project Management Team.
CSI is an organization that focuses on identifying and solving social problems in the markets and communities, where it operates, and thus quality Project Management is at the heart of its success. This position is open for full-time engagement, depending on qualifications and availability of the candidate. A very attractive work environment and a great overall package will be offered to the successful candidate, who meets the position qualifications and experience requirements.
The successful candidate will be provided with extensive training. It is a requirement that the newly hired employee be able to pick up the established working processes and project requirements, as well as be able to deliver independently within the first three months of their hiring.
Interested individuals should submit an updated CV and a cover letter via email to email@example.com by January 20, 2018.
Only applicants who are shortlisted will be contacted and invited for an interview.
Title: Project Manager
Required Qualifications and Skills
• University Degree in the areas of Humanities or Social Sciences
• Excellent spoken knowledge of the English and Greek language
• Excellent academic writing skills in English and Greek
• Results-oriented and able to work independently to complete assigned projects
• Goal-oriented and hard-working
• Ability to demonstrate communication and soft skills aptitude
• Willing and able to learn and share knowledge
• Ability to collaborate and work in a team
• Strong organization skills
• Great ability to network and represent the organization and its values
• Passion to identify and solve social issues
• Extensive traveling is required for the project manager position
• Master’s or PhD in the areas of Humanities or Social Sciences
• Experience managing European Commission funded projects (at least 1 year)
• Experience in scholarly writing
• Proven Project Management Experience
• Good knowledge of Project Management principles (preferably certified in one of the Project Management tools, such as Prince, MS etc.)
• Prior involvement in social and/or community initiatives
Job description and image via Facebook