Website Research centre on Interactive media, Smart systems and Emerging technologies – RISE LTD
A research and innovation Centre of Excellence based in Cyprus.
The Research Centre on Interactive Media, Smart System and Emerging Technologies – RISE LTD (www.rise.org.cy) is a newly founded research centre of excellence in Nicosia, Cyprus. RISE LTD is a significant investment supported by the European Commission, the Republic of Cyprus and its founding Partners, the Municipality of Nicosia, Max Planck, University College London, the University of Cyprus, the Cyprus University of Technology and the Open University of Cyprus.
The Centre will conduct excellent, internationally competitive scientific research in the area of interactive media delivered by high-calibre multidisciplinary research teams. RISE LTD will also engage in knowledge transfer and innovation activities aiming to bridge the gap between scientific research and STEM-led innovation and entrepreneurship.
The Centre is seeking a Graphics Programmer to join its fast-growing team of passionate and enthusiastic professionals for full-time employment at the premises of the Centre in Nicosia, Cyprus. RISE LTD is an equal opportunity employer and the position is open to everyone, internationally.
Main responsibilities include:
- Follow design specifications to develop, test, debug, install, document, and maintain new software applications;
- Follow design specifications to develop new and enhanced functionality for existing software applications;
- Prepare code and documentation in support of program development;
- Provide graphics programming support to research teams;
- Build VR features for a range of uses;
- Collaborate with 3D-artists on graphics techniques.
For additional information, including qualifications and instructions to submit an application, please visit http://www.rise.org.cy/en-gb/vacancies/job-listings/graphics-programmer/
All applications are treated in the strictest confidence.
The deadline for applications is the 16th of August 2019.
To apply for this job please visit www.rise.org.cy.