Website Research centre on Interactive media, Smart systems and Emerging technologies – RISE LTD
A research and innovation Centre of Excellence based in Cyprus.
The Research Centre on Interactive Media, Smart System and Emerging Technologies – RISE LTD is seeking an Education and Training Manager to join its fast-growing team of passionate and enthusiastic professionals for full-time employment at its premises in Nicosia, Cyprus. The Education and Training Manager will coordinate and manage the delivery of internal training programmes and external education and consultancy programmes and seminars.
Main responsibilities include:
- Develop and manage internal training of innovation practices, focusing on the areas of: entrepreneurship, intellectual property (IP) management and protection, IP commercialisation, commercial opportunities, industrial innovation landscape, stakeholder management;
- The role will not necessarily be expected to deliver the above material but will manage its provision, including securing training providers (these may be internal or external);
- Explore innovative methods of technical, innovation and entrepreneurship training which utilise modern pedagogy concepts along with practices trailed at the Centre’s partner universities;
- Identify opportunities for consultancy, executive education and Continuing Professional Development (CPD) for external stakeholders based on the activities of RISE LTD;
- Support the technical members of RISE LTD to develop externally facing training courses and bespoke short courses that align with the Centre’s technical specialisms;
- Undertake market research and canvas interest of partners, identifying company pain points along with external triggers, e.g. new government strategies, or industry trends, or technological advancements. This will inform opportunities for training or education to be delivered to companies.
Qualifications & Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field. Master’s degree considered an advantage;
- Minimum 5 years’ experience of appropriate and relevant work;
- Ability to work unsupervised to deadlines, planning and setting priorities for own work and that of others and monitoring progress;
- Fluent in English (written and spoken);
- For non-EU applicants a work permit will be required.
RISE LTD is a newly founded research centre of excellence in Nicosia, Cyprus. The Centre will conduct excellent, internationally competitive scientific research in the areas of visual sciences, human factors and design, communication, and artificial intelligence delivered by high-calibre multidisciplinary research teams. RISE LTD will also engage in knowledge transfer and innovation activities aiming to bridge the gap between scientific research and STEM-led innovation and entrepreneurship.
RISE LTD is an equal opportunity employer and the position is open to everyone, internationally.
For additional information and to apply to this position, please visit http://www.rise.org.cy/en-gb/vacancies/education-and-training-manager/