Website Research centre on Interactive media, Smart systems and Emerging technologies – RISE LTD
A research and innovation Centre of Excellence based in Cyprus.
The Research Centre on Interactive Media, Smart System and Emerging Technologies – RISE LTD is seeking an Innovation Communications Manager to join its fast-growing team of passionate and enthusiastic professionals for full-time employment at its premises in Nicosia, Cyprus. The Innovation Communications Manager will produce a range of communications actions and material that support the delivery of projects and activities of the Centre’s Innovation team.
Main responsibilities include:
- Produce and circulate engaging writings promoting innovation at RISE LTD;
- Work with external stakeholders to promote the Centre’s innovation activities;
- Plan, co-ordinate and deliver events supporting research and innovation at RISE LTD and its partners;
- Provide communications advice and guidance internally and externally to stakeholders;
- Maintain content for the Centre’s website and effectively promote innovation via social media channels;
- Monitor and evaluate the effectiveness of innovation communications and media;
- Plan and implement an innovation communications calendar that support the Centre’s strategic vision;
- Devise innovative methods and channels of promoting RISE LTD’s research portfolio to new potential innovation and corporate research partners.
Qualifications & Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field. Master’s degree considered an advantage;
- Ability to communicate to multiple and varied stakeholders using multiple channels. A knowledge of engineering and scientific media and working with journalists is desirable;
- Ability to communicate technical content to non-technical audiences while ensuring important concepts are effectively translated;
- Ability to work unsupervised to deadlines, planning and setting priorities for own work and that of others and monitoring progress;
- Fluent in English (written and spoken);
- For non-EU applicants a work permit will be required.
RISE LTD is a newly founded research centre of excellence in Nicosia, Cyprus. The Centre will conduct excellent, internationally competitive scientific research in the areas of visual sciences, human factors and design, communication, and artificial intelligence delivered by high-calibre multidisciplinary research teams. RISE LTD will also engage in knowledge transfer and innovation activities aiming to bridge the gap between scientific research and STEM-led innovation and entrepreneurship.
RISE LTD is an equal opportunity employer and the position is open to everyone, internationally.
For additional information and to apply to this position, please visit http://www.rise.org.cy/en-gb/vacancies/innovation-communications-manager/