Website Hyperio Software
A Software Engineering company based in Limassol, Cyprus
Hyperio Software Limited is a Software Engineering company based in Limassol, Cyprus.
Hyperio’s flagship products empower test teams to efficiently plan and perform large amounts of workplace safety inspections.
The cloud-based and mobile based is a product that manages safety inspection projects from start to end: It supports in the planning phase, guides the execution and then generates all deliverables like asset lists and inspection certificates of the performed inspections. It also assists with the planning of recurring inspections and drives the billing in an automated way.
The product is used by a German full-service-provider for safety inspections, who are the industry leader in the field.
As a Senior DevOps you will be a vital part of the Scrum Teams to help define, build and drive the infrastructure and processes for the on premise and cloud Deployment in Technology & New Offerings in Hyperio. You will be responsible for developing an automatic CI/CD E2E flow for micro services, by using and deploying the latest industry standards and.
Responsible for handling the automation of the day2day CI/CD procedures, as well as data management for micro services.
- You will drive the automation of multiple parts of infrastructure and deployment systems, improve and speed-up processes to enable engineering and operations teams work smarter and faster with a high quality.
- You will design, develop, document, assess and improve automated processes for building, testing, integrating and deploying large-scale applications, on Premise and on the Cloud
- You will be an expert for the R&D CI/CD processes during the SDLC
- You will work closely with the QA Engineer on integrating testing automation as part of CI/CD processes
- You will monitor and manage the infrastructure supporting the CI/CD pipelines
- You may occasionally be asked to participate in coding activities
- You will help promote DevOps culture within a diverse group of technical and non-technical stakeholders
- Research for and identify suitable tooling for CI/CD, to best fit the requirements of the organization, and in accordance with Industry best practices
- You will design, implement, document and maintain the build, test automation, integration and deployment pipelines for a diverse and polyglot set of products
- You will resolve technical problems and facilitate escalations
- You will be responsible for identifying and suggesting cost-effective system improvements to the CI/CD pipelines, and on their monitoring and maintenance
- You will lead the technical strategy and vision for Enterprise Dev Ops initiatives while working closely with Operations, Product, and Software Engineering teams to develop and implement these DevOps solutions
- You will provide technical expertise to demonstrate DevOps capabilities and best practices
- You will analyze the software Deployment & Release requirements for projects and design the deployment / release management strategy
- You will monitor and assess, to identify gaps and bottlenecks in the deployment pipeline and recommend solutions or suitable alternatives in support of a growing DevOps footprint.
- You will execute and deliver the end to end DevOps solution
Required Skills & Experience
- B.Sc. in Computer Science or related field
- 3-5 years’ experience as DevOps engineer (System administration experience is a plus)
- Ability to handle DevOps design, scripting, automation and management tasks
- Experience in building large CI/CD pipelines (experience with Git & Jenkins is preferred, Teamcity, Bamboo, CircleCI and others)
- 1+ years’ experience with Docker and Kubernetes (mandatory)
- Experience in public Cloud – AWS or Azure (mandatory)
- Experience with micro services architecture and concepts
- Experience with Monitoring and diagnostics (DataDog, Nagios, others)
- Experience with build tools like MS Build, Maven, Cake, as well as package managers such as NuGet, Npm, Yarn and others
- Experience with Infrastructure as Code tools for automated environment configuration and provisioning, both on-premises and on the Cloud (Chef, Ansible, Puppet, and others)
- Experience with OpenShift, Harness IO, Spinnaker, Octopus, Bitbucket, Gitlab Enterprise, SonarQube, Confluence, Nexus, ELK Stack, New Relic or App Dynamics
- Scripting experience preferred including knowledge with Python, Ruby, JS, Bash and PowerShell Scripting
- Experience in Source Code Management Systems and designing branching strategy
- Familiarity with the Atlassian Suite including JIRA workflow automation and developing Atlassian Jira plug-ins is a plus
- Working Knowledge of test automation and Agile methodologies
- Previous experience building tools to support and improve build and deploy processes in a Linux and Microsoft .NET environment
- Enthusiasm to experience new technologies
- Good communication and analytical skills
- Ability to work in a cross-functional environment
If you match the criteria and find the opening interesting, don’t hesitate to apply.
Benefits and Perks
The right candidate will become member of a newly built team and a newly established company. At the same time, he/she becomes a member of a group of companies with a successful presence in Cyprus for over a decade.
A generous remuneration package will be offered to the successful candidate, including a very attractive salary, a company covered health insurance, a provident fund like savings scheme etc.
Job description and image via Hyperio
To apply for this job please visit hyperio.applytojob.com.