Website Hyperio Software
A Software Engineering company based in Limassol, Cyprus
Hyperio Software Limited is a Software Engineering company based in Limassol, Cyprus.
Hyperio’s flagship products empower test teams to efficiently plan and perform large amounts of workplace safety inspections.
The cloud-based and mobile based is a product that manages safety inspection projects from start to end: It supports in the planning phase, guides the execution and then generates all deliverables like asset lists and inspection certificates of the performed inspections. It also assists with the planning of recurring inspections and drives the billing in an automated way.
The product is used by a German full-service-provider for safety inspections, who are the industry leader in the field.
As a Senior Full Stack Developer, you will be responsible for developing business features from start to end. In sprint refinements you will be discussing technical design with architects and other highly skilled team members, estimate stories to be developed, and then carry out the development so that you can present high quality functioning software to the product owner at the end of the sprint.
Activities and Responsibilities
- Develop and test features from start to end including necessary frontend work, backend processing, storage and third-party integration
- Understand business requirements from user stories, perform story refinement and estimation
- Plan iterations together with the product owner and team
- Do 2nd and 3rd level support and bug fixing
- Qualifications and Skills
- At least 5-10 years of hands-on coding experience
- A proven record of key involvements in multiple software projects
- At least 5 years of experience development with C#, the .NET ecosystem and up-to-date web technologies
- Fluent in written and spoken English as all communication and deliverables will be in English
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Goal-oriented, with a hands-on mentality
- Able to build a strong understanding of the business
- Experienced with working actively with an Issue/Bug tracker as for example JIRA in an agile project management framework like Scrum
Hyperio Software Ltd. looks for senior C#/web full-stack developers for a microservices-based business application in Limassol, Cyprus.
Join us to form the future development of a game-changing product in the field of workplace safety inspections.
We work with a composed modular web front-end (SPA, KnockoutJS-based) talking to set of microservices through asynchronous/messaging and pub/sub (C#/NServiceBus/RavenDB).
- C#/.NET/.NET CORE
- NserviceBus via MSMQ as Windows Services
- RavenDB and MS SQL Server
- Experience with: CQRS, Sagas, Eventual consistency, Pub/Sub
- ASP.NET MVC on IIS
- Experience with: UI composition, MVVM, view-model-composition
- Windows, Visual Studio, IIS, MSMQ, ReSharper
- Azure Cloud Services
- Data processing and analysis
Do you have many years of coding experience of which at least 5 years in C# on the .NET stack and you were successfully involved in key roles in mission-critical projects before? You love to solve hard problems and to work in a goal-oriented structured way? You are comfortable communicating entirely in English?
If you match the criteria and find the opening interesting, don’t hesitate to apply.
Benefits and Perks
The right candidate will become member of a newly built team and a newly established company. At the same time, he/she becomes a member of a group of companies with a successful presence in Cyprus for over a decade.
A generous remuneration package will be offered to the successful candidate, including a very attractive salary, a company covered health insurance, a provident fund like savings scheme etc.
Job description and image via Hyperio
To apply for this job please visit hyperio.applytojob.com.