Proto.io is a web platform enabling users to create fully interactive mobile app prototypes.
As a software developer, you will be collaborating closely with Product, Design, Application Engineering, and QA to spec, build, test and deploy new features for the company’s products, as well as improving existing functionality and doing performance optimizations. You will be using your extensive knowledge on a range of web technologies to develop features that push the boundaries of what’s possible on the web – the ideal candidate will be excited to keep up with the latest technologies and will have the ability to learn new skills with relative ease. As a key part of a small but growing team, you will have an impact on the technical direction of the company and products.
We are a group of passionate, fun and creative individuals and we are looking for someone just as motivated to join us. We work in a fast-paced, agile start-up environment where things never get boring. We work hard and play hard too!
You fit the job if you have
- 5+ years of total industry experience with at least 3 years in backend development.
- Minimum 2 years of experience with Node.js development.
- Understanding the nature of asynchronous programming and its quirks and workarounds
- Strong object-oriented programming skills
- Strong knowledge of SQL and Database Concepts
- Experience with GIT
- Experience with architecting and implementing APIs.
- Super fun to work with!
We’d be especially happy if you have
- Experience with TypeScript.
- Experience with developing for high-traffic, secure websites.
- Experience working with Amazon AWS.
Job description and image via LinkedIn