At Microsoft, we're motivated and inspired every day by how our customers use our products to find creative solutions to business problems, develop breakthrough ideas, and stay connected to what's most important to them.
Joining The Microsoft Team Means…
Our customers and partners are building amazing and successful applications and experiences for our platforms. Developer Experience (DX)
Team’s mission is to empower and inspire ISVs and technical audiences to unlock new and unique opportunities across Azure, Office 365,
Windows, SQL and Visual Studio.
The purpose of the Technical Evangelist (ISV) Role is to attract new partners and expand existing ISV apps and services through the addition of
high value workloads. The main focus will be on Commercial partners and Azure consumption.
The Impact You’ll Be Making…
You will need to demonstrate deep technical knowledge and experience in developing applications and services across Microsoft devices and
cloud platforms. The candidate will have technical expertise and skills to build and maintain relationships with customers and partners by
helping them solve their complex technical problems and chart their application’s architectural direction.
The primary responsibilities include –
* Work with partner architects and technical decision makers to build/integrate solutions on Microsoft Azure
* Engage directly with ISV engineering and development staff and gain trust through real world experience and knowledge of technology
industry landscape and/or verticals and become their trusted advisor
* Design, code and test proof of concept with partners or assist them directly when developing their commercial app
* Build reference architecture, frameworks and toolkits to drive scale of adoption in the ecosystem
* Participate in community conversations through blogs, discussion forums and key ISV conferences
* Manage the Microsoft Innovation Center in Cyprus * Evangelize Microsoft Technologies in Key Industry Events * Build the MVP community in Cyprus * Evangelize Microsoft Technologies in the academic program and run the MSP (Microsoft Student Partners) program in Cyprus
Who we’re looking for…
Experiences Required: Education, Key Experiences, Skills and Knowledge:
* Demonstrated deep technical developer capabilities in applications and services
* Strong knowledge of application development practices and a track record of working closely with large development team.
* Keen analytical skills that enable comprehension and resolution of complex business and technical issues.
* Good communication and presentation skills Strong interest and ability to engage both small and large technical audience through
* Proven experience working with 3rd party communities, social media and blogging desired
* Minimum of 5 years of experience in software development.
* Good decision making skills, conflict resolution, and follow through with customers and partners
* BS/BA degree
Job overview and image via LinkedIn