Rockstart is looking for entrepreneurs who are developing a startup idea or prototype and have a hunger to go big, or go bust!
Join the 60-day Launchtrack program to validate and launch your startup idea. Use each of the four milestones to prove your startup has reached problem solution fit, global market potential and is investment ready. As you do so, you will get a chance to enter directly into the Rockstart Accelerator selections, receive investment and prepare to scale your startup internationally. Rockstart and Tekwill support entrepreneurs with a strong purpose by connecting them with the brightest minds in the industry. As a member of the 2017 Launchtrack cohort, you will come to Moldova and work with the Rockstart and Tekwill teams, startup experts, mentors and fellow founders to validate and build your business in a way that has the potential to scale, and is attractive for international investors. Rockstart is interested in startups that are creating the future, using promising new technologies (AI, Blockchain, sensors) to make a positive impact.
Focus areas include:
- Artificial Intelligence, smart energy, digital health and web & mobile
- Sharing economy concepts—to address the under-utilization of assets, marketplaces
- Next generation energy—microgrid autonomy, renewable energy sharing, energy efficient automated homes and industries
- 3D printing & automation—future of manufacturing
- New financial, logistics & transportation services—creating efficiencies in the economy
- Enterprise & development tools—tools for companies to get more work done, better, cheaper, higher quality, using deep learning and AI technology
- Computer robotics and IoT security—increased connectivity leads to an increased risk of being hacked
- Education—if you don’t learn, you don’t grow
- Wildcard concepts—use novel initiatives to focus on big problems/inefficiencies in our society
The 60-day Rockstart Launchtrack Program is a great chance to validate and launch your startup idea and connect with the brightest minds in the industry. Rockstart and Tekwill teams, startup experts, mentors and fellow founders will help you to validate and build your business in a way that has the potential to scale, and is attractive for international investors.
Would you be interested in the Launchtrack which kicks off on 31 March in Chișinău, Moldova?
At the end of the Launchtrack Program, you will get a chance to enter directly into the Rockstart Accelerator selections, receive investment and prepare to scale your startup internationally.
If you would like to join the first Chișinău Launchtrack, and your startup is a good match for the program, please send your application by 17 March.
In a nutshell
Program starts on 31 March in Chișinău, Moldova. Apply by 17 March.
Find out more about the Moldova Launchtrack program on our website, or contact us (firstname.lastname@example.org) with any questions you may have.
We look forward to your application!Tags: Accelerator Rockstart Startup